Mizuro Sanie for Schools, Offices, Hotels, Factories, Restaurants, Shops & Home and around Gardens
Mizuro SANIE a safe, low cost and effective solution to kill 99.99+% bacteria, viruses and moulds.
Deodorise smells from bacteria and moulds
Kill bacteria, viruses and mould on surfaces
Improve customer satisfaction and employee morale with a more pleasant and healthy environment
Make any room smell more fresh
Safely discourage insects from entering rooms for a couple of days
Safe to use around humans and mammal animals
no residue (very important for fog application)
How to Use - So Many Uses!
Spray on surfaces
Or use ULV fogger machine to spray 20 to 50 micron mist around room and smelly areas for wide coverage.
Best not to wipe off but spray to cover surface and let air dry
For sanitise any areas which people or food may come into contact with, such as tables, kitchen benches, bathroom sinks, glasses and cups
Fog / Spray or areas to safely discourage insects from entering rooms.
Spray or fog mouldy areas to kill mould. Leave to dry without wiping off. Remove mould and repeat.
Turn on air conditioner and fog or spray into air return and around air cold air outlet.
Spray around dogs and cats living areas to make more fresh smell
Spray into smelly shoes to make smell more fresh
Continuous dosing Mizuro SANIE Sanitiser into the cooling water kills algae and prevents bio-film as well reduces scaling in the cooling system
Rinse fruit and vegetables to clean them of bacteria, viruses and pesticides. To clean fruit and vegetables from surface bacteria - Add the Mizuro SANIE Sanitiser to bowl. Add water
5-10 times of the amount of Mizuro SANIE Sanitiser
Soak implements such as toothbrushes combs etc to keep them clean of bacteria, viruses, yeast and fungus
Remove tea and similar stains from cups etc. Add 5-10 times of drinking water to the amount of Mizuro SANIE Sanitiser. Leave over night
Put 10ml per litre of water of Mizuro SANIE Sanitiser into final rinse of washing machine to freshen clothes, sheets etc (check hot to wash labels as some garments maybe sensitive, to
chlorine even though the amount released is small)
Try in the water with cut flowers. May make them last longer.
Keep out of direct sunlight and not in hot room or vehicle
(Do not mix with any other solutions except clean water)
Whilst it is safe to use, if excess splash in eyes, rinse with clean water, if swallowed, drink plenty of drinking water to dilute.